The lights in weddings are now divided according to function, they are divided into "character light" and "ambient light". The most important thing in a wedding is "character light". After we ensure the light of the characters, we will consider "ambient light".
Explain "People Light" and "Ambient Light"
"Ambient light" is the color of the entire scene, such as LED staining lights, moving head lights, etc., which are often used. The lighting engineer will design according to the link and theme of the wedding.
The point to be explained is that "ambient light" is used to render the environment and cannot be used as "personal light". Some lighting engineers use the LED par light as the main light source to hit the newcomer's face. The high color temperature light will make the quality of the post-shooting picture very hard and not soft, and then its color will make the newcomer's face "ambient light", so that the newcomer's face or body "discolor". In fact, based on the problem of color temperature, most of them are dyed with the most common PAR64 light and color chips. It is cheaper than LED, and such dyeing is mild, uniform, real, and natural. The only disadvantage is that the power consumption is quite high. , Some venues can not be used with caution.
Character light is divided according to light level
1. Front light: 0-10 degrees in horizontal position
The face of the character's face is very bright, and there is no three-dimensional effect. This kind of light is not suitable for a round and square face, but it is a powerful light for the character's youth and youth.
2. Front light: 20-30 degrees in horizontal position
It is a good light position as auxiliary light, which will soften the light and shadow and enrich the level.
3. Middle side light: located at 40-50 degrees in horizontal position
It is often used as the main light of a person's light. It is about 45 °. It can accurately control the distribution of light and shadow, which is very suitable for the position of the follow light.
4, side light: located at a horizontal position of 60-90 degrees
In literary performances, the side light is indispensable and plays an important role in portraying the actors' physical lines.
5, side backlight: located at horizontal position 110-120 degrees
It is easy to produce the effect of sunlight, and the sides of the figure's nose, cheekbones, forehead, and back of the head have highlight effects, and the hair has a certain texture.
6. Contour light: located at the horizontal position 135-160 degrees
A continuous light edge is generated on the head and shoulders of the character, which fully separates the head from the background, so that the character no longer clings to the background in vision.
7.Backlight: 170-190 degrees in horizontal position
Emphasizes the contours of the head and shoulders of a character, separating the layers of the character from the background. It is often used as a special effect light in literary performances.
Common lamps and features
1. Spotlight: It is one of the most widely used main lights in stage lighting. At present, the market has 1KW and 2KW, and 2KW is the most widely used. It illuminates the concentrated light, the edge of the spot is relatively clear, it can highlight a part, and it can also enlarge the spot to illuminate an area. As the main light source of the stage, it is often used for surface light, ear light, side light and other light levels.
2. Soft light: The light is soft and well-proportioned, which can highlight a part without hard spots, which is convenient for connecting several lights. Common ones are 0.3KW, 1KW, 2KW, etc. Mostly used for near-light positions such as column light and flowing light.
3. Back light: It is a reflective lamp, which is characterized by hard light quality, high illuminance and long range. It is an economical and efficient high-power light. 2KW, etc., the most used at 2KW. The back light can produce narrow and parallel light beams without exact edges. Its light spot is relatively blurred, which is suitable for a more uniform and soft lighting effect. It can be used as surface light. It is very suitable for outdoor or larger venues, because its projection distance is very long, at least 20 meters.
4. Astigmatism light: diffuse light, uniform, large projection area, divided into sky exhaust light and ground exhaust light, common are 0.5KW, 1KW, 1.25KW, 2KW, etc., mostly used for skylight irradiation, can also be used for theater chairman Universal lighting of the stage.
5. Modeling lamp: The principle is between the spotlight and spotlight. It is a special kind of lamp, which is mainly used for the projection of figures and scenes.
6, foot light (also known as bar light): soft light, wide area. It is mainly used as middle and net scene lighting and cloth color, and can also be used as auxiliary surface lighting at the entrance.
7. Projection slides and skylight effect lights: It can form an overall picture on the stage skylight and various special effects, such as wind, rain, thunder, electricity, water, fire, smoke, clouds, etc.
8. Follow light: Follow light is the most common light in wedding. It is a kind of light that can follow the newcomer or host through manual operation. It can be placed in any position, and the shutter can change the aperture and adjust the spot size. The spotlight is divided into 575 kW, 1200 kW, 2500 kW, etc. according to the power. The specific parameters are determined according to the size of the hotel and the distance of the newcomer. In some places where the venue is relatively large, the position of the spot light from the obliquely upward position will be more conducive to its function. It can be placed in any position, and the shutter can change the aperture and adjust the spot size. The specific parameters of the spotlight are determined according to the size of the hotel and the distance of the newcomers.
9, PAR light: PAR64 light (i.e. downlight) is the most common light in our wedding except the spotlight. It is usually used to supplement people's light and ambient light. PAR light can emit strong, fixed, parallel Beam. Depending on the bulb, it can be divided into the following three types:
① CP60 Its light bulb is transparent, and the light beam it emits is very narrow.
② CP61's light bulb is frosted, so that the light beam can be dispersed more evenly than the light beam emitted by CP60.
③ CP62 The light bulb is a matte with a net shape, the light emitted is astigmatism, very soft and uniform, compared to CP60, CP61, its beam is the most uniform.
10. Imaging lamp: The imaging lamp can obtain light with narrow beam, strong directional sense, and clear edges. The smaller the beam angle, the longer the range. The clear beam of the imaging lamp is very suitable for creating the beam of people in the dark field and the beams of tables and flowers that want to highlight the performance. It can also put GOBO film like a computer moving head light to form a pattern.
11. Computer moving head light: The computer moving head light is a 360 °, rotatable and adjustable intelligent lamp. Its brightness, the size of the light spot, the size of the light spot, the size of the light beam, the spotlight and astigmatism, the color change, and the pattern change can all be adjusted and changed in real time. Computer moving head lights are commonly used for rendering of live beams, themed LOGO lights, patterns and patterns to decorate hotel environments or stage backgrounds. Because of its adjustability, it can be programmed in advance according to the wedding session and style settings to make it more versatile. It is used more for ambient light.
12, LED stained light: This is the most controversial light in weddings. It has a strong beam feeling, and has some functions of computer dyed lights, such as strobe, color change, etc., and low power. LED is a high color temperature lamp, and the color tone of the light emitted by the site for ambient light will be cold, so try to avoid it and the low color temperature lamp from projecting in the same area.
When using LED staining lights, try to avoid projecting on the face and body of the person. It is more suitable for projecting on the stage background or channel and on the wall. It can be used as ambient light on site. LED dyeing lights, if used properly, will avoid the post-shooting issues mentioned at the beginning of our article.
13. Flood light: The light of the flood light is more uniform and the light range is relatively large, which is very suitable for large area illumination or background lighting. A row of floodlights on the top of the background is called a skylight, and a row below the background is also called a floorlight. The use of floodlights on the background can make the cloth curtain more layered and make the background more prominent.
These are the common lighting and lighting knowledge in weddings. Although they don't need to be as proficient as professional lighting engineers, they can be familiar with the professional knowledge of wedding lighting and also the professional skills of wedding planners.